1. Quotations are submitted and orders are only accepted subject to the terms and conditions that follow. These terms supersede any buyer’s terms and conditions.
2. Prices on the website are inclusive of VAT at the current rate. We reserve the right to alter prices at any time up or down depending on fluctuation of exchange rates or VAT. Any price changes will be confirmed to you at the time of order. Prices quoted are exclusive of any delivery charges that might be incurred. Delivery charges will be confirmed at the time of order Payment.
3. We accept payment by Mastercard, Visa or Switch. Full payment is required at the time of purchase for all stock and ex-display merchandise.
4. All delivery times quoted are approximate and subject to change prior to delivery. If, for any reason delivery is delayed we do not accept liability of any consequential loss.
1. For all items made from natural products, such as leather or wood, it is not possible to guarantee items will have the same colour, shade, pattern or finish as items viewed in the showroom or seen on the website, due to the inherent nature of such products. All measurements are approximate and the reproduction of colours on the website cannot be perfect but is as accurate as photographic and publishing processes allow.
2. We cannot guarantee to match goods exactly which have been ordered at different times. Safety Regulations: All products comply with appropriate safety and consumer regulations.
1. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the order form and confirm that all products and address details are correct.
2. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that all measurements of furniture purchased are checked to ensure accessibility. Any item of furniture that we are unable to deliver as a result of problems involving access that were not mentioned in writing at time of order will not be refunded.
3. Furniture made to order may only be returned for full refund in the unlikely event of items being found to be faulty.
4. There will be no charge for cancellation or amendments to orders if notification is received in writing by the department within seven days of placing the original order. All amendments to orders must be notified in writing. Since most of the furniture pieces are bespoke items, we will not be able to refund any deposit for cancellation after that time. This does not affect your statutory rights.
5. Please note that bespoke furniture, special orders, flat-packed items that have been assembled, made-to-order items, gift vouchers and personalised items can only be returned or exchanged if faulty. Any special offer or ex-display items cannot be returned or refunded.
1. When goods are received into our warehouse we will contact you to arrange delivery. 48 hours notice must be given for cancellation of any arranged deliveries, failure to do so will incur a charge. Goods will be held for two weeks, free of charge, from the time goods are available for delivery. Any storage time over and above this will be charged for, cost will be calculated on volume of goods at the rate of £10 excluding VAT per cubic metre, per week.
2. All deliveries must be signed for and checked by the customer. Any claim regarding missing pieces or damages must be made within 24 hours of receipt of goods, by telephone, followed by a written claim.
3. All delivered goods remain the property of Viaduct until the account has been settled in full. Risk shall pass to the purchaser on delivery or attempted delivery.
Viaduct is the trading name of Viaduct Furniture Ltd. The site is owned and operated by Viaduct Furniture Ltd. registered in England, company number 2027354. The registered office is 1 Winchester Place, North Street, Poole, Dorset BH15 1NX. VAT registration number: GB 446 0579 39
If you have any problems or questions please call us on 020 7278 8456
(Weekdays: 9.30am-6.00pm, Saturdays: 10.30am-4.00pm)