1. Quotations are submitted and orders are only accepted subject to the terms and conditions that follow. These terms supersede any buyer’s terms and conditions.
2. Prices on the website are inclusive of VAT at the current rate. We reserve the right to alter prices at any time up or down depending on fluctuation of exchange rates or VAT. Any price changes will be confirmed to you at the time of order. Prices quoted are exclusive of any delivery charges that might be incurred. Delivery charges will be confirmed at the time of order Payment.
3. Occasionally, an error may occur and goods may be either incorrectly priced or described in which case we will not be obliged to supply the goods at the incorrect price or in accordance with the incorrect description or at all. We reserve the right to correct any errors from time to time. We will (at our discretion) either cancel your order and refund the price you have paid or use reasonable endeavours to contact you and ask you whether you wish to continue with the order at the correct price or correct description. If we are unable to contact you or you do not wish to continue with the order at the correct price or correct description, we will cancel your order and refund the price you have paid.
4. We accept payment by Mastercard, Visa or Switch. Full payment is required at the time of purchase for all stock and ex-display merchandise.
5. All delivery times quoted are approximate and subject to change prior to delivery. If, for any reason delivery is delayed we do not accept liability of any consequential loss.
1. For all items made from natural products, such as leather or wood, it is not possible to guarantee items will have the same colour, shade, pattern or finish as items viewed in the showroom or seen on the website, due to the inherent nature of such products. All measurements are approximate and the reproduction of colours on the website cannot be perfect but is as accurate as photographic and publishing processes allow.
2. We cannot guarantee to match goods exactly which have been ordered at different times. Safety Regulations: All products comply with appropriate safety and consumer regulations.
1. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the order form and confirm that all products and address details are correct.
2. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that all measurements of furniture purchased are checked to ensure accessibility. Any item of furniture that we are unable to deliver as a result of problems involving access that were not mentioned in writing at time of order will not be refunded.
3. Furniture made to order may only be returned for full refund in the unlikely event of items being found to be faulty.
4. There will be no charge for cancellation or amendments to orders if notification is received in writing by the department within seven days of placing the original order. All amendments to orders must be notified in writing. Since most of the furniture pieces are bespoke items, we will not be able to refund any deposit for cancellation after that time. This does not affect your statutory rights.
5. Please note that bespoke furniture, special orders, flat-packed items that have been assembled, made-to-order items, gift vouchers and personalised items can only be returned or exchanged if faulty. Any special offer or ex-display items cannot be returned or refunded.
1. When goods are received into our warehouse we will contact you to arrange delivery. 48 hours notice must be given for cancellation of any arranged deliveries, failure to do so will incur a charge. Goods will be held for two weeks, free of charge, from the time goods are available for delivery. Any storage time over and above this will be charged for, cost will be calculated on volume of goods at the rate of £10 excluding VAT per cubic metre, per week.
2. All deliveries must be signed for and checked by the customer. Any claim regarding missing pieces or damages must be made within 24 hours of receipt of goods, by telephone, followed by a written claim.
3. All delivered goods remain the property of Viaduct until the account has been settled in full. Risk shall pass to the purchaser on delivery or attempted delivery.
Items sold as 'ex-display' have been previously used as samples or display pieces in our showroom. Occasionally they are new items from stock. We strongly recommend you check the product page for specific details on the condition of an individual item before you buy.
When buying these items, you should be aware that:
In the unlikely event that multiple orders for the same item occur, you will receive a full refund in the same method you used to make payment.
Any special offer or ex-display items cannot be returned or refunded.
New items sold from stock:
If you are unhappy with a new item purchased from stock, just send it back to us (with the original packaging) and we’ll refund or replace it.
Return a stock item within 28 days in perfect condition together with original packaging and we will be happy to refund the original price of the item or send you an exchange.
This does not affect cancellations or your statutory rights.
We make every effort to deliver your goods in perfect condition. Please check your delivery as soon as it has been received. If the goods are faulty, please notify us within twenty four hours so that we can resolve the problem.
Please note that made to order furniture, special orders, flat-packed items that have been assembled can only be returned or exchanged if faulty.
Made to order items include furniture and lighting items where you select colour, size, fabric or material finish:
You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us, and will remain responsible for any and all returned goods until they reach our warehouse.
We strongly advise that a proof of postage certificate should be obtained when returning any part of your order, together with any necessary insurance cover against loss or damage.
Please note that if you are returning goods that you received damaged, then you will be responsible for the cost of returning the damaged goods, but will be reimbursed those costs after we have received and inspected the goods.
For items that are too large to return by post, please contact us on 020 7278 8456 (Weekdays: 9.30am-6.00pm, Saturdays: 10.30am-4.00pm) or email [email protected] and we will arrange a delivery service to collect your item.
Returns and exchanges will be processed as soon as possible after arrival and any necessary inspection.
All items are returned at your expense, this does not affect your statutory rights.
Credit can be used against your next order, both online and with telephone orders.
Refunds will be made to the same card or account used for the original payment.
Viaduct, c/o The Merit Group, Merit House, Units 1-4 Whitewall Road, Medway City Estate, Rochester Kent ME2 4WS.
Viaduct is the trading name of Viaduct Furniture Ltd. The site is owned and operated by Viaduct Furniture Ltd. registered in England, company number 2027354. The registered office is 1 Winchester Place, North Street, Poole, Dorset BH15 1NX. VAT registration number: GB 446 0579 39
If you have any problems or questions please call us on 020 7278 8456
(Weekdays: 9.30am-6.00pm, Saturdays: 10.30am-4.00pm)