Digital Content Manager
Viaduct is seeking a digital content manager to join its team in London.
One of central London’s leading contemporary furniture showrooms is looking for a digital content manager to join us in Clerkenwell. We are a busy enthusiastic team of twelve working to help our clients source high quality furniture and lighting for their projects all over the world. We have a light, airy, spacious showroom with good transport links.
Enthusiasm for design is essential for this role as well as experience in this field. There is a broad range of tasks ranging from technical to editorial.
You will be expected to carry out the following:
- Oversee day to day running of Viaduct’s content strategy and digital marketing campaigns.
- Oversee day to day running of Viaduct’s website and e-commerce operation.
- Create and curate content including editorial, key landing page and interface copy; integrating keyword research and other SEO techniques.
- Responsible for designing, writing, editing and proofreading editorial content such as journal posts, trend reports, look-books; integrating keyword research and other SEO techniques.
- Collaborate with social media agency, integrating social media campaigns into the overall business strategy.
- Monitor key performance metrics for all campaigns and website activity.
- Manage and collaborate with internal and external teams, including developers, designers, technical search engine optimisation (SEO) consultants and subject matter experts.
- Manage content for online promotions, sales, and special events.
- Knowledge of UX and UI principles and methodologies.
- E-commerce management experience.
- Experience working with content management systems.
- Experience using and applying data analysis.
- Understanding of legal requirements surrounding GDPR and e-commerce.
- Proficient in in use of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign.
- Experience of developing and troubleshooting website features.
- Experience and understanding of Pinterest, Instagram and LinkedIn for commercial purposes.
- Digital photography and photo editing skills.
- Proofreading skills and understanding of best practices for writing for the web.
- Experience of creating both editorial and interface copy.
Working hours: 9.30am -6pm, Monday to Friday with 20 days annual holiday to start. The majority of the time should be spent in the showroom, but some home working is allowable
Salary and commission according to experience.
Please submit a covering letter, CV and salary expectations to [email protected]