Covid-19: updates and information.
This information was last updated on 12th April 2021.
We are delighted to welcome you back to the Viaduct showroom from the 12th April 2021. We have introduced a few changes in line with the current guidance
We are doing everything possible to minimise the impact of these changes for our clients, and we appreciate you may have a few questions.
Can I visit your showroom?
Yes. In response to the easing of the UK Government's coronavirus restrictions, we are now open to the public.
If you prefer, we still have many other ways to connect with you. We are always happy to walk you through our collection, online or by phone, and post fabric samples for approval. Email [email protected] for details.
Trade clients can make arrangements with their existing contact or email [email protected] to discuss potential projects.
Will I be safe to visit?
- We provide hand-sanitiser at the entrance, and we ask all visitors to wear face masks unless exempt.
- We limit appointments to two groups of clients at a time, with a maximum of three clients per group.
- If this limit has been reached you will be asked to wait outside.
Can I collect my online order from the showroom?
Yes. We can offer our click and collect service as usual from our showroom. When your order arrives with us, we will contact you to organise a collection time.
What about deliveries, are they still running?
- Yes. We deliver smaller orders with a door-to-door courier service.
- Larger items requiring installation are delivered with social distancing measures in place.
- For more detailed information on our services, please see our Delivery Information page.
My order is in stock, when will it arrive?
We aim to deliver all in-stock items within 5-7 days. When you place your order the team will contact you to arrange this.
Can you store my order?
We know things can be unpredictable at the moment. With this in mind, we have temporarily suspended storage charges for online orders whilst Covid-19 restrictions are in place.
Please note storage charges for trade orders still apply.
Brexit: updates and information.
Will I have to pay import charges on my furniture order?
- No. We have decided to absorb all the additional charges incurred by importing goods into the UK from the EU for our retail and online clients.
What about trade accounts? Do I have to pay import charges on my orders?
- Yes, but only if your order value is less than £5000. Because we offer discounted pricing for projects and large quantities we cannot absorb the additional import charges on these orders.
- Your sales contact can explain how this will affect any existing or pending orders. Please do not hesitate to contact them for further information. Alternatively, you can email [email protected].
I still have questions.
No problem. Please get in touch. Email [email protected] we're always happy to help.