Join us! We are looking for an Ecommerce Assistant to become a part of our growing team.
As the E-commerce admin assistant, you will provide support for our marketing and web team. Your role is to maintain our online product database, uploading new products on time and making sure they are looking at their best.
You will be passionate about writing great product copy, using your SEO skills to help drive online sales. You also have a great eye for product imagery and are comfortable using Photoshop to update images, ensuring all product listings are fully optimised and in keeping with the Viaduct identity.
You will be organised, accurate and detail orientated. Using your excellent time management skills you will ensure all deadlines are met. Knowledge and understanding of contemporary design and luxury retail would be a great advantage.
- Support the marketing and online team with day to day running of the website.
- Maintain product database, ensuring all pricing, finishes and images are up to date, any promotional rules are properly applied, and any discontinued pages are properly redirected.
- Upload new products to the website according to the schedule determined by the web and marketing team.
- Create original, engaging, SEO optimised product copy in keeping with the Viaduct style.
- Edit and update product imagery where needed according to the Viaduct identity.
- Work with our network of manufacturers to acquire all relevant assets and information on products.
- Test all links and functionalities on product pages to ensure they are working across all browsers and devices.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Organised with proven time management skills.
- Detail orientated
- Experience optimising product copy for SEO
- Comfortable with Excel, CMS Systems and Photoshop.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Knowledge and passion for contemporary design
- Relevant industry experience, or experience working in a similar role
- Experience working with Craft CMS
Application deadline: 25 July 2017
Please email email@example.com